Teaches your people how to manage and defuse difficult phone conversations. Delegates will learn coping strategies for use during and after an aggressive call. Used effectively, our training will allow conversations to progress more productively.
All telephone staff including call centre teams and customer liaison staff.
This Facilities, Retail & Leisure Telephone Resolution training course is aimed at all staﬀ including:
- All new employees
- Call Centre Staff
- Customer Liaison Staff
Recognising telephone conflict
- Policy definitions
- Causes of challenging calls
- Positive body language
- Customer service
Models to manage conflict
- Betari’s Box – how attitude affects behaviour
- LEAPS – listening model to defuse
- Five Step Appeal to manage and end calls when required
Incident reporting and support
- Documentation and systems
- Post-incident procedures
- Options for support
By the end of this course your team will be able to:
- Recognise telephone conflict
- Start a call positively
- Implement strategies to manage a challenging call
- Report incidents effectively
At the end of this course your team will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- Receive a course workbook
- Access to a dedicated delegate resource area
Our effective remote communications training enables your people to get the training they need wherever they are, with a real life IKON trainer, via Microsoft Teams.
Many of our courses, especially those with physical skills, can be delivered in a face-to-face training environment, either at your venue or ours.
IKON’s Train the trainer service will enable your team to deliver motivational and insightful training that builds confidence and trust with delegates.
Other facilities, retail and leisure courses
- Conflict resolution
- Conflict resolution and personal safety
- Dementia awareness
- Lone worker
- Managing challenging behaviour – practical
- Managing challenging behaviour – theory
- Mental health awareness