Your skills, our business
We’re always on the look-out for skilled and effective freelance training partners.
Across the UK, we need inspirational people to deliver our industry-leading conflict resolution training.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- minimum level 3 training qualification
- conflict resolution training delivery experience
- physical intervention delivery experience
- experience in managing conflict, violence and aggression
- a history of working with a variety of audiences and sectors
In addition, we expect our partners to have:
- excellent organisational and administrative skills
- ability to travel and work independently
- a focus on self-development
- a commitment to quality training that complements our own
In return, our training partners receive
- regular professional development
- invitation to training events
- regular peer assessments
- branded delivery materials
- flexibility to choose when, where and what is delivered, in line with IR35
We never offer training partners a contract until we’ve had a face-to-face interview and sufficient time to embed IKON Training skills and values.
You should expect at least two peer-assessed training sessions prior to engagement.
If you’d like to be considered as an IKON training partner, please send your CV to [email protected] and in the covering email, let us know the best time to contact you for an initial chat over the phone.