Our conﬂict resolution course is designed to enhance your peoples understanding, skills and knowledge of how to manage and defuse difficult phone conversations.
Delegates will learn coping strategies for use during and after an aggressive call. Used effectively, our training will allow conversations to progress more productively.
They will be provided with strategies, techniques, models and theories to address conflict in a constructive, safe and conﬁdent manner.
All telephone staff including call centre teams and customer liaison staff.
This Health & Social Care Resolving Telephone Conflict training course is aimed at all staﬀ including:
- All new employees
- Call Centre Teams
- Customer Liaison Staff
Recognising telephone conflict
- Policy definitions
- Causes of challenging calls
- Positive body language
- Customer service principles
- Self-awareness in difficult situations
Communication models and de-escalation
- Attitude and behaviour model
- Managing difficult and distressed conversations
- Listening model to defuse
- Structured model to manage and end calls when required
Incident reporting and support
- Documentation and systems
- Post-incident procedures
- Options for support
By the end of this course your team will be able to:
- Recognise telephone conflict
- Start a call positively
- Implement strategies to manage a challenging call
- Report incidents effectively
At the end of this course your team will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- Access to a dedicated delegate resource area via IKON Academy
Our effective remote communications training enables your people to get the training they need wherever they are, with a dedicated live IKON trainer.
Many of our courses, especially those with physical skills, can be delivered in a face-to-face in-person training environment, either at your venue or ours.
IKON’s train the trainer service enables your team to deliver empowering motivational and insightful training that builds confidence and trust with their colleagues.
We listen to our clients
Very informative and fun way to learn, good balance of theory and practical demonstrating effective practices to safeguard myself my patients and their families and friends.
Very good course/trainers. Best training of this kind I have been on. Very enjoyable, very interactive & engaging.